Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday May 11th, 2009 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!

Today is my mom's birthday!! Happy Birthday Mom!! Hopefully you will enjoy your Lawrys's Seasoned Salt, Mickey was really excited to get it for you, and hopefully you make it to bed EARLY for a change!!

What's for Dinner tonight?? Potato Casserole??

1 package of frozen hashbrowns (you will have to defrost prior to cooking) main reason we had this tonight and not last night!! HAHA
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup chopped onion (my kids would prefer that I left this part out)
1 can cream of chicken soup
aprox 2 cups of shredded cheese (I think I used more, but they like CHEESE)
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
2 cups of sour cream (i used more here too, but I love this stuff)

mix it all together and put it in a casserole dish.

top it with about 2 cups of smashed ritz crackers and about a 1/4 cup of melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 min.

I took pictures of this tonight, so hopefully I will remember to add them later!!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you're back on the blog wagon! I enjoyed reading through your recipes. Have you ever substitued ground turkey for ground beef? It's only $2 a pound in the rolls at WinCo and we love it over here. Also a favorite for our family is fried rice. I cook an extra cup of rice the night before. In an empty skillet scramble 4 eggs, chop up about 1/3 of a turkey keilbasa throw it in the pan after the eggs are scrambled and stir around for a few minutes. Put frozen peas, carrots and corn in a bowl with a lid, add a little water and soy sauce, cover and microwave for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. Dump in with eggs and kielbasa. add a teaspoon or so of soy sauce and cook for 2 or so minutes. Push all ingredients to side of skillet. Add a little oil and then the white rice. Stir all together and add soy sauce to taste. Seriously take me about 15 minutes and it's a complete meal.

    ReplyDelete