Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friday May 1st-Drake-A-Bob's 1st Birthday

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my friend Robyn for coming over and helping me get through one of the hardest days in my life to date!! She came over and helped me make a cake to celebrate Drake's Birthday!!

What a difference a year makes... this is Drake 1 year ago!!


And this is Drake NOW!!!




Its amazing how fast he went from being the tiny baby that would fall asleep in my arms to the independent little man that he is today. I always tried to tell him to slow down and stay the baby, but he is determined to growp up, he started walking a few months ago, and just gets bigger all the time!!



Here are just a few pictures from his b-day party!!




Here are the other 3... Mickey, Sean and Jacob all wanted to blow the candles out too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment