Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Morning~~

I am just so excited to be able to watch the morning news today and drink my coffee while everyone is awake, that I thought that I would take the time to blog!!

What I am working on this week!!

I am working on getting all my craft stuff together for the carnival out at soccer, I brought the boxs out in the living room, and the kids were so excited, needless to say the material is everywhere, but I am going to take the blankets that they latched on to, and turn them into new blankets for them!!

I am still at home with the kids, money is tighter then I would like, but we are hanging in there the best that we can. All we can do is have faith that the lord has a plan for us, and hope for the best!!

Randy has had a crazy week, and is working his normal days off this week, which at first I didn't like, but then thought this is not the right attitude, and changed it to... I am excited that they allowed him to work these days, because then instead of loosing 30 hours of pay this week, he only looses 10.

I have also got the kids back into church in the last few months, and I feel so blessed that they have enjoyed it as much as they have. Mickey loves her teacher Miss Kristen, and talks about her non stop!! Sean like the class so much that he will war his big boy underwear to church, just to be in "the big kid class" and Drake loves his so much that he no longer screams and yells when I leave him... I also LOVE my class, I feel that they are an amazing group of ladies, and that GOD has placed me just where he wants me!!

I think I hear someone moving around, so I am leaving for now, but will be back soon!!

I hope that everyone has a BLESSED day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment